Daily we receive digital files for transcription. Our staff will call or e-mail the sender to confirm our receipt of the package and/or digital file.
Immediately the project is evaluated and coded for:
1. Target timelines – Target goal for completion
2. Drop-dead timelines – Very final day to postmark
3. Exhibits are reviewed for any missing pages.
4. Managers are contacted for supporting documentation and logs, if necessary.
5. Projects are assigned to specific transcriptionists for completion.